I started playing the drums 26 years ago after I heard Dave Grohl drumming on the album ‘Nevermind’ by Nirvana and I have never looked back.
Since then I have played in a variety of bands and genres including: Grunge, Pop/Rock, live electronic dance music, Americana, Country and Klezma.
7 years ago I decided to give up my 9-5 day job to pursue a full time career in music. I applied to Falmouth University to study a degree in Music. Before I started the degree I attained my grade 8 on the drums and grade 5 music theory.
In my final year at university my mind turned to establishing a career as a drummer and I decided to write my dissertation on the benefits and viability of group electronic drum lessons. Writing this dissertation inspired me to setup my own electronic drum school, specifically focusing on group lessons and workshops.
- 26 years of drumming experience
- Can play a wide range of drumming/music styles
- 10 years playing live electronic music
- Recording Sessions Drummer
- Drum sample creation, loop writing, drum recording and producing using ProTools and Battery 4
- Extensive live experience – Bestival, Glade festival, The Secret Garden Party, Strawberry Fair Cambridge, Camp Bestival, Festinho, Festival Awards O2 Academy Islington, The Jazz Cafe Camden, Scala Kings Cross, The Junction Cambridge, 93 Ft East Shoreditch, Cargo Shoreditch, The Macbeth Hoxton, Bloomsbury Bowling Lanes